Saturday, November 21, 2009

College football picks week 12

This week:
10-5 FINAL
Long break, here are picks:
CAPS IS MY PICK
OSU -12.5
mich +12.5
C'mon, run up the score Tressel. Uggh.

kent state +10.5
TEMPLE -10.5
Yup, I was the only person that realized Temple has 2 losses.

MISSISSIPPI STATE +11.5
arkansas -11.5
What happened to your almost-beating LSU self? Seriously.

PENN STATE -3
michigan state +3
Hey, at least I'm not a homer like Jim Branstetter (cough cough)

california +8
STANFORD -8
Note to self: Toby Gerhart isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread.

LSU +4
ole miss -4
I think after going so fast all of the oxygen got sucked out of Jordan Jefferson's brain.

air force +10
BYU -10
Non big-6 games are the key to getting picks right. Absolutely ridicolous line here.

uab +13
EAST CAROLINA -13
East Carolina is one to surprise.

LTECH +9
fresno state -9
2 near-losses against ranked teams in a row wins my respect.

DUKE +19
miami-19
Barely, just barely.

HAWAII -3
san jose state +3
Hawaii always gets all the calls. That's why I pick them.

FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL +45
florida -45
Wow, Florida is better than expected. How about I just stay away from any game with a big-6 team.

ARMY +2.5
north texas -2.5
Yup, definately stick to non big-6 games.

oregon -6
ARIZONA +6
Neither of these teams look very good.

ARKANSAS STATE +10
middle tennessee -10
I need to convince myself that the Iowa game was a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment