Friday, September 25, 2009

College Football Picks Week 4

Note that these are OPINION picks.
Record this week: 12-6
correct
incorrect
Alabama -15.5
Arkansas +15.5
Ryan Mallet looked impressive for Arkansas, I don't think Alabama can cover.
Boise State -17
Bowling Green +17

This is an easy one, Boise State should cover this and go above and beyond. They almost covered 17 against a good Fresno State team, Bowling Green is much worse than Fresno.
Iowa +10
Penn State -10
When Penn State is playing a mediocre big 10 team in happy valley, it's going to be a blowout. 41-10 PSU, easy cover.
Missouri -7.5
Nevada +7.5

Earth to people in Vegas, earth to people in Vegas. Do you realize what you're doing here? Nevada is the 3rd best WAC team behind Boise and Fresno, but Missouri is one of the most underrated teams in the nation. Easy cover.
Fresno State +15.5
Cincinnati -15.5

Call me crazy, but I'll take Fresno straight up against Cincy. The Big East is extremely overrated and Fresno gave a much better Boise team a run for their money. Ryan Matthews is a beast, too.
North Carolina +2.5
Georgia Tech -2.5

I've gotta go with UNC here, I'm not high on either of these teams. I know Georgia Tech has hung around with Miami, but my gut tells me UNC and my guy was 14-2 against the spread week 1.
Michigan State +2.5
Wisconsin -2.5

Ah, my beloved Spartans. Sadly, us+Camp Randall= fail. Wiscy isn't good, but we never play well in Camp Randall.
Illinois +14
Ohio State -14
Call me crazy, but OSU isn't that good. Illinois' the pick here.
TCU +2.5
Clemson -2.5
PICK: TCU
Rutgers -0
Maryland +0
PICK: RUTGERS
Akron +15
Central Michigan -15
PICK: CENTRAL MICHIGAN
Florida -20.5
Kentucky +20.5
pick: kentucky
Texas tech -1.5
houston +1.5
pick: houston
washington state +45
usc -45
pick: washington state
toledo +1
florida inter. -1
pick: toledo
nc central +41
duke -41
pick: nc central
cal poly +6.5
san jose state -6.5
pick: san jose state
washington +9
stanford -9
pick: washington

1 comment:

  1. sharing their opinions of the game with other fans, so a good place to look for reliable expert pick resources is a college football forum

    ReplyDelete