Saturday, March 7, 2009

Seeds 3/8/09

1's: PITT, UNC, UCONN, MSU
The Huskies fall despite a loss to Pitt, but Pitt's a good team and it was pretty close so Uconn stays as a #1.
2's: DUKE, OKLA, MEMP, LOU
Everybody stays the same here, with the exception of Louisville falling. I saw them play in the 2nd half against West Virginia and there free throws are just horrid.
3's: WASH, VILL, KAN, WAKE
Mizzouri isn't the explosive team I thought they were. Washington and Villanova are dangerous, though Kansas and Wake are just too on and off.
4's: FSU, SYRA, PUR, CLEM
Syracuse's win against Marquette impressed me, even without Dominique James. Others are just sliding up right up the S-Curve.
5's: ILL, UTAH, MIZZ, XAV
Mizzouri and Xavier, what exactly happened? One of you got blown away by a bubble team, the other lost to Richmond? Either somebody messed up the scores, or Mizzouri and Xavier aren't the teams I thought they were.
6's: AZST, BUT, CAL, BYU
I don't know how some of these teams got this high. I din't know you could get this high by sliding right up the S-curve.
7's: UCLA, GONZ, DAY, OKST
I came to the sad reality with more investigation today that I had overestimated Dayton and Oklahoma State. They're both still dangerous teams, though.
8's: LSU, BOSCOLL, MARQ, WISC
Marquette's season has come all crashing down on their heads in the past week or 2. Boston College and Wisconsin I've promoted to lock status, and they're both dangerous.
9's: WVU, TEXAM, TEX, OSU
Texas A&M is yes, you're not reading wrong, my pick to win the big-12 tourney. They're the hottest team in the Big 12 as they proved in their crushing of Missouri today.
10's: UNLV, ARI, MINN, TENN
This is an array of dangerous teams with a weak group of 2 seeds. Watch out for another Davidsonish run. The Golden Gophers are better that other think.
11's: DAVID, UTST, VATECH, SIENA
Davidson, Utah State and Siena are all in danger if they fail to win their conference tourneys. They're all hanging onto that lifeline, they're getting the 11 instead of the 13 because they'll actually be considered shall they not win their conf. tourney.
12's: MICH, KANST, SC, STMARY
Michigan, Kansas State and South Carolina are part of my last 4 in. I know they're in red below, but I messed those numbers up.
13's: AMER, VIRCOMM, FLA, ROBMOR
American could definately go higher, but won't. I realized I left my projected NEC champ (Robert Morris) out of the last bracket.
14's: WESTKEN, NIWA, WEBST, SFA
North Iowa takes the spot Creighton vacated by losing badly to Illinois State.The others are just following the S Curve.
15's: CORN, NDST, BUFF, ETENNST
I'm calling these Blah teams. Blah Blah Blah Blah.
16's: RADF, MOREHEADST, MORGST, ALAST, CSNORT
More Blah teams! Yeah!
Red- Clinched a bid
Blue- Locked but not projected conf. champ
Green- Projected conf. champ but not locked
Brown- Locked and projected conf. champ

No comments:

Post a Comment